Sven Korschinowski is Partner for Payments and Banking at KPMG, one of the big four auditing and consulting companies. Before that he worked for a long time at Deutsche Bank in various countries. In our conversation we have a wide-ranging conversation from consulting, over fintech, payment, banking, innovation, blockchain, and for the ambitious among you: career advice on becoming a partner at KPMG.
How to contact Sven:
Topics we cover in the interview:
- Introduction and career advice in consulting
- Fintech vs incumbents, what are the chances and weaknesses of both
- How to succeed as a startup
- How much is hype and what is real in the fintech space
- What are the use cases for blockchain and ICOs
- What the german fintech ecosystem can learn from the world
As always, make sure you share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from the information. And don’t forget to leave us a 5-Star review on iTunes!
Find out more at https://thewallstreet1.wpengine.com/
Luke, Leo & Andy