Jack Schwager is a recognized industry expert in futures and hedge funds and the author of a number of widely acclaimed financial books including the Market Wizards series. Mr. Schwager is one of the founders of Fund Seeder. Mr. Schwager was a partner in the Fortune Group (2001-2010), a London-based hedge fund advisory firm. His prior experience also includes 22 years as Director of Futures research for some of Wall Street’s leading firms, most recently Prudential Securities.
Guess who is back!
We are so excited to bring to you the second season of The Wall Street Lab podcast! To kick off the season we are bringing you the interview with probably one of the most knowledgable people in trading and futures Jack Schwager. Through dozens of interviews and years of work experience in trading Mr. Schwager is probably the best person to tell us about what makes a great trader. We have learned a lot from his experience and we hope you will as well. Other topics we have discussed in our conversation include
- What traits do the best traders and investment managers have in common
- Fundamental vs technical analysis and how it changed with technology
- What changed in the futures markets over the last 30 years
- What are the arguments for market efficiency not working
- What makes traders lose money
- What motivates the top traders
- What are the worst pieces of advice given about trading
As always, make sure you share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from the information. And don’t forget to leave us a 5-Star review on iTunes!
Luke & Leo