Olaf Danckwerts has spent many years working on ship finance deals for some of the biggest banks and financial institutions in the shipping finance and restructuring fields. In our conversation we cover the topic such as: introduction the ship finance field, what characteristics does ship finance as an asset class have and how deals typically look like in that space… Oh and also pirates.
Topics we cover in the interview:
- Introduction to ship finance and the shipping industry
- How does ship finance compare to real estate and other asset classes
- Who are the major players involved in ship financing
- How does a deal process typically look like in ship financing
- Regulations in the shipping industry
- How do issues like industry deal with issues such as piracy
As always, make sure you share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from the information. And don’t forget to leave us a 5-Star review on iTunes!
Find out more at https://thewallstreet1.wpengine.com/
Luke, Leo & Andy